10 June 2013

Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall




Last summer...


The typhoons are gone, so the terrible weather is back! 39°C and humid! I really don't know who had this great idea to make a cycle trip. And I really don't know who had this idea to wear narrow dress, long and very bright dress! I almost destroyed it by oil from my bike, jam in a cafe and then almost pull it apart, accidentally, of course. And of course, long dress like this is very uncomfortable for biking and of course, narrow dress like this is very uncomfortable in this terrible weather!!!




The photos are from National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, very famous place, but really huge so not that lively as other tourist places. Next to he memorial hall, there is a theater, an opera house and a lovely park. 
The cafe is close to the National Taiwan Normal University, where I study. Another lovely place with delicious snacks, amazing drinks, lovely people and nice music. Another place that makes me feel like I want to open my own cafe in Prague.
How about your holiday? 


How to get to National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall?

The best way is to take the MRT Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall station. For more info, visit official website (CH/ENG).

How to get to Sonnentor Cafe (日光大道健康廚房)?

The one we went to is close to Natinal Taiwan Normal university, the adress is
台北市新生南路22巷7-1號 (7-1, Ln 22, Xinsheng S Rd).
They are open from noon to 9pm everyday.




















No comments:

Post a Comment